Find out how to market your business on the Internet, even if you have little or no money to spend! In this practical, hands-on course, you'll discover proven methods that will help you establish an Internet presence and build an online brand identity.
You'll learn how search engine optimization (SEO) works and how to track your site's performance using web analytics. You will discover how to use online advertising, email marketing, and social media (including blogs) to drive business to your website. Finally, you'll learn how to keep your visitors coming back again and again!
Throughout the course, you'll learn to think strategically about marketing your website, products, and services using Internet technologies. You will also explore how to use an Internet marketing checklist and other tools and materials to develop a sound online business strategy. Before you know it, you'll have the skills and knowledge you need to develop a winning Internet marketing plan for your own business.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs / 3 Month Access
Includes Certificate of Completion from Webster University
What You Will Learn
- Learn the important factors to consider when developing a business website
- Discover how to gain and keep customers through an online presence
- Examine the factors that build recognition and make a compelling brand identity on the Internet
- Learn how to build an online store and exponentially improve the profitability of your business
How The Course is Taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6-12 weeks to complete
- 24 course hours
- 3 Months of Access
How You Will Benefit
- Acquire an online marketing plan for your own business
- Discover the secrets of Internet search queries to direct online traffic to your website
- Grow your business through a strong web presence by learning tips and tricks in this course
More Course Information
5 Reasons Why You Should Start
A Small Business
Small businesses are the life-blood of the American economy:
- They make up the majority of the work force: According to the Small Business Association (SBA), 99.7% of all jobs are in the small business sector.
- They have the greatest growth factor: Small businesses accounted for over 60% of the job growth 1993 and 2011.
- Most are home based: Over 50% of small businesses are home based, allowing owners to focus on family and work.
- Small businesses provide needed services: Small business are agile, meaning they can adjust to meet the needs of their clients.
- Small businesses are innovative: According to the SBA, small businesses produced 16 times more patents per employee than larger corporations!
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country through our online courses.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify!
Offered through the DoD’s Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program, the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship is what’s known as a workforce development program. Its benefit is simple — it gives qualified military spouses up to $4,000 in tuition assistance, which they can apply to a variety of adult education programs aimed at helping them get ready for a successful portable career. So, who qualifies for the money and who doesn’t? Primarily, MyCAA was made for spouses of junior Active Duty, Guard, or Reserve members on Title 10.
Small Business Essentials Courses
Small Business Marketing on a Shoestring
Discover small business marketing strategies that can help you attract attention, woo your target audience, grow your customer base, and expand your profits-all for little or no money.