Confidently use QuickBooks 2019 for all your business accounting needs. This hands-on course allows for mastery of more advanced skills such as setting up a chart of accounts, creating and printing invoices and statements, tracking inventory, creating estimates, and generating reports.
6 Weeks Access / 24 Course Hrs
Millions of small businesses use QuickBooks for their accounting needs, but only a fraction know how to use all its features. This online course will help you build on previous skills to gain an intermediate-level proficiency of the QuickBooks 2019 software.
The Intermediate QuickBooks 2019 course is ideal if you understand the basics of accounting software or previously completed an introductory-level QuickBooks training, and want to advance your QuickBooks skills. You will also learn how to use QuickBooks in many common scenarios that small business owners encounter, such as creating customer statements and assessing finance charges.
By the time you complete the course, you will know how to set up a chart of accounts; reconcile your checking account; create and print invoices, receipts, and statements; track your payables, inventory, and receivables; create estimates; and generate reports
More Course Information
Quickbooks 2019 - Introduction
Learning QuickBooks is a great way for small business owners to gain control over the financial aspects of their business. This course will introduce you to QuickBooks 2019 and teach you the ins and outs of this widely-used accounting software.
5 Reasons Why You Should Learn Quickbooks
QuickBooks has been designed to ensure that anybody with zero accounting experience can manage their accounts on their own.
- You Don’t Need To Know Accounting: With QuickBooks, all you need to do is input a few details, and let the accounting take place automatically.
- Access Your Financial Data Anytime: Despite where you are, you have the choice to access your financial data at any time on a computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
- Create Professional Invoices: With QuickBooks, you can create an invoice and customise it with your brand logo and colours in a template of your choice, all in a few minutes.
- Get Paid On Time: We understand that getting paid on time is a wonderful thing and that’s why QuickBooks lets you see when your customer sees your invoice and when they pay you.
- Stay In Control Of Your Cash Flow.: Connect to your bank account, download transactions, categorize them automatically into income and expenses and see your cash flow instantly.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country through our online courses.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify!
Offered through the DoD’s Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program, the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship is what’s known as a workforce development program. Its benefit is simple — it gives qualified military spouses up to $4,000 in tuition assistance, which they can apply to a variety of adult education programs aimed at helping them get ready for a successful portable career. So, who qualifies for the money and who doesn’t? Primarily, MyCAA was made for spouses of junior Active Duty, Guard, or Reserve members on Title 10.