QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
Understanding QuickBooks is one of the top skills a small business owner needs to successfully run their business. If you are a busy professional that wants to oversee your bookkeeping and accounting, the QuickBooks 2019 Series will teach you how to use this popular accounting software.
These courses are either self-paced or led by a qualified instructor. Don't miss this opportunity to learn how to get ahead with Quickbooks!
Quickbooks 2019 - Introduction
Learning QuickBooks is a great way for small business owners to gain control over the financial aspects of their business. This course will introduce you to QuickBooks 2019 and teach you the ins and outs of this widely-used accounting software.
Quickbooks 2019 - Intermediate
If you know the basics of QuickBooks, it's time to learn the accounting software’s advanced features. This online course will teach you how to gain control, productivity, and value when you use QuickBooks 2019.
5 Reasons Why You Should Learn Quickbooks
QuickBooks has been designed to ensure that anybody with zero accounting experience can manage their accounts on their own.
- You Don’t Need To Know Accounting: With QuickBooks, all you need to do is input a few details, and let the accounting take place automatically.
- Access Your Financial Data Anytime: Despite where you are, you have the choice to access your financial data at any time on a computer, laptop, mobile phone or tablet.
- Create Professional Invoices: With QuickBooks, you can create an invoice and customise it with your brand logo and colours in a template of your choice, all in a few minutes.
- Get Paid On Time: We understand that getting paid on time is a wonderful thing and that’s why QuickBooks lets you see when your customer sees your invoice and when they pay you.
- Stay In Control Of Your Cash Flow.: Connect to your bank account, download transactions, categorize them automatically into income and expenses and see your cash flow instantly.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country through our online courses.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify!
Offered through the DoD’s Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program, the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship is what’s known as a workforce development program. Its benefit is simple — it gives qualified military spouses up to $4,000 in tuition assistance, which they can apply to a variety of adult education programs aimed at helping them get ready for a successful portable career. So, who qualifies for the money and who doesn’t? Primarily, MyCAA was made for spouses of junior Active Duty, Guard, or Reserve members on Title 10.