Get the job you want in any economy. In this course you will learn to identify the job that is best for your needs. You will then be given complete step-by-step instructions on how to get that job, regardless of your level of expertise or state of the economy. You will learn how to build rapport with any interviewer, both verbally and non-verbally, while mastering the six phases of a successful job interview. This motivational course will increase your confidence, help you feel great about yourself, and provide you with the foundation you need to get the job you want!
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs / 3 Month Access
Includes Certificate of Completion from Webster University
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to use direct marketing techniques to sell yourself to potential employers
- Learn the three phases of a successful job interview
- Discover how to leverage the Internet, networking, and a host of other tools to land great jobs
- Learn to identify and prioritize the key advantages that differentiate you from your competition
How The Course is Taught
- Self paced online course
- 6-12 weeks to complete
- 24 course hours
- 3 Months of Access
How You Will Benefit
- Discover how to create resumes and cover letters that are powerful, grab attention, and make companies want to interview you
- Establish your own goals and define your ideal job so you can focus your career objectives
- Gain confidence in your ability to acquire interviews and job offers - even in a tough, competitive economy
- Get the job you want at the pay you want
More Course Information
5 Reasons Why You Should
Take An Online Course
With schedules all in an uproar, and more people staying home, now is the best time to take an online course:
- Study on your schedule: Online courses are structured to allow you to learn on your schedule - day or night. They are self-paced.
- You can study from home: All you need is an internet connection.
- You brush up on skills: The needs of business are constantly changing. Take some time to refresh your knowledge.
- These are needed topics: From web design to personal finance, these courses will help you both personally and professionally.
- Right now, they are free: Webster University wants to help you with your ongoing professional development. These courses are provided at no-cost to you.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify for up to $4000 in tution assistance!
Personal Development Courses