Do you have clear financial goals? Are you confident you will be able to retire someday? How can be sure you are making the right investments? Do you know how to change your credit report to reduce your expenses and increase your financial security? Do you know how to keep good financial records?
This course will prepare you for a lifetime of worthwhile personal financial planning. The tools you will learn are useful, realistic, and easy to work into your regular routine. They will help you gain control over the financial impact of the choices you make. You will learn to create and use a budget, borrow and invest wisely, make intelligent decisions about insurance, and plan for your financial future. You will develop a retirement savings plan, and you will be better prepared to make large purchases and plan for taxes. You will learn the essentials of household bookkeeping, record-keeping requirements, and much, much more.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs / 3 Month Access
Includes Certificate of Completion from Webster University
What You Will Learn
- Develop clear financial goals and a household budget
- Learn to make wise investments and plan for your own future
- Discover the secrets to buying and selling the right stocks and mutual funds
- Gain an understanding of how personal credit works and how to enhance your credit score
- Acquire the skills and knowledge used to keep good financial records
How The Course is Taught
- Self paced online course
- 6-12 weeks to complete
- 24 course hours
- 3 Months of Access
How You Will Benefit
- Gain confidence in your financial future and control your own destiny
- Learn essential skills that will assure your monetary independence and well-being
- Achieve peace of mind by developing a plan and vision for your retirement
More Course Information
5 Reasons Why You Should
Take An Online Course
With schedules all in an uproar, and more people staying home, now is the best time to take an online course:
- Study on your schedule: Online courses are structured to allow you to learn on your schedule - day or night. They are self-paced.
- You can study from home: All you need is an internet connection.
- You brush up on skills: The needs of business are constantly changing. Take some time to refresh your knowledge.
- These are needed topics: From web design to personal finance, these courses will help you both personally and professionally.
- Right now, they are free: Webster University wants to help you with your ongoing professional development. These courses are provided at no-cost to you.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify for up to $4000 in tution assistance!
Personal Development Courses