Become more confident, make great first impressions, get along with others, and create better personal and professional relationships. This course provides a step by step process to become a great conversationalist as you use communication to build rapport and create trust, warmth, and respect.
If you often find yourself at a loss for words or lack confidence in your communication abilities, you will appreciate this course. Each lesson works through the step by step process needed to become a great conversationalist. You will learn to use communication to build rapport and create environments of trust, warmth, and respect. Become more confident, create a great first impression, get along well with others, and create more and better personal and professional relationships.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs / 3 Month Access
Includes Certificate of Completion from Webster University
What You Will Learn
- Learn to use communication to build rapport and create environments of trust, warmth, and respect
- Understand the process of becoming a great conversationalist
How The Course is Taught
- Self paced online course
- 6-12 weeks to complete
- 24 course hours
- 3 Months of Access
How You Will Benefit
- Become more confident
- Make great first impressions
- Create more and better personal and professional relationships
More Course Information
5 Reasons Why You Should
Take An Online Course
With schedules all in an uproar, and more people staying home, now is the best time to take an online course:
- Study on your schedule: Online courses are structured to allow you to learn on your schedule - day or night. They are self-paced.
- You can study from home: All you need is an internet connection.
- You brush up on skills: The needs of business are constantly changing. Take some time to refresh your knowledge.
- These are needed topics: From web design to personal finance, these courses will help you both personally and professionally.
- Right now, they are free: Webster University wants to help you with your ongoing professional development. These courses are provided at no-cost to you.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify for up to $4000 in tution assistance!
Personal Development Courses