Personal development courses center around those skills and areas in our lives that will help in job searches, our attitude and practices at work, and our interpersonal skills.
These courses are designed to help you touch up on skills, challenge you in some areas, or encourage you to explore new areas of development.
Personal Development Courses
5 Reasons Why You Should
Take An Online Course
With schedules all in an uproar, and more people staying home, now is the best time to take an online course:
- Study on your schedule: Online courses are structured to allow you to learn on your schedule - day or night. They are self-paced.
- You can study from home: All you need is an internet connection.
- You brush up on skills: The needs of business are constantly changing. Take some time to refresh your knowledge.
- These are needed topics: From web design to personal finance, these courses will help you both personally and professionally.
- Right now, they are free: Webster University wants to help you with your ongoing professional development. These courses are provided at no-cost to you.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify for up to $4000 in tution assistance!