Do you manage large sets of numbers, names, dates, or other pieces of information? If so, then you need to create worksheets to manage, store, organize, and even analyze this information. Excel, Microsoft's powerful spreadsheet software, is the most widely-used program to handle this task. In fact, most workplaces require that new employees have a basic level of understanding of Microsoft Excel.
If you want to learn the 2019 version of Microsoft Excel, this course will introduce you to the program's basic functions and uses. Through hands-on lessons, you will learn numerous shortcuts to quickly and efficiently set up worksheets. You will also learn how to use the function wizard to calculate statistics, future values, and more. In addition, you will get tips on sorting and analyzing data, creating three-dimensional workbooks, and automating frequently-repeated tasks with macros and buttons. By the time you're done, you will know how to use this vital Office 2019 tool.
What You Will Learn
- How to create worksheets, charts, and graphs
- Methods for sorting and analyzing automating often repeated tasks
- How to parse data with Flash Fill
- Important keyboard shortcuts
How The Course is Taught
- Instructor-led course or self-paced
- 6 weeks in duration
- Courses begin each month
- 2 lessons released each week
- 24 course hours
How You Will Benefit
- Knowing how to use Excel 2019 will make you a more productive member of your organization
- Gain indispensable skills that will be useful for numbers-based reporting
- Develop skills that can be used to simplify your life of calculating and displaying numbers both personally and professionally
More Course Information
Microsoft Training Courses
Microsoft Access 2019 Certification Training
This Microsoft Access 2019 Training course will prepare you for the Microsoft Office Specialist Access 2019 certification exam. By course completion, you will be able to design, customize, and fully optimize an Access database.
Microsoft Office Master 2019 Certification Training
While proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential in most professional settings, earning a Microsoft Office Master certification signifies that you have "the deepest level of skills" needed to use the Office suite.
Microsoft Office Specialist 2019 (MOS) Certification Training
This course prepares you for the Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) 2019 certification exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
Introduction to Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365
Learn to create professional-looking letters, reports, and documents using Microsoft Word 2019/Office 365. This hands-on course will help you master the basic features of this powerful word-processing program to type, edit, and format text, and spell check and print documents like a pro.
Introduction to Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365
Learn to quickly and efficiently use Microsoft Excel 2019/Office 365 as you discover dozens of shortcuts and tricks for setting up fully formatted worksheets. This course, taught by an experience Microsoft Excel instructor, provides in-depth knowledge for beginners that will have you using Excel like a pro.
Microsoft Office Specialist
Demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in a specific Office program.
- Demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in a specific Office program. Holding a MOS certification can earn an entry-level business employee as much as $16,000 more in annual salary than uncertified peers.
- If you are pursuing the higher level Microsoft Office Specialist Expert and Microsoft Office Specialist Master certifications, becoming a certified Microsoft Office Specialist is a great entry point.
- Microsoft Office is the most widely used program in the business place. Get ahead by sharpening your skills and getting certfied.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country through our online courses.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify!
Offered through the DoD’s Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program, the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship is what’s known as a workforce development program. Its benefit is simple — it gives qualified military spouses up to $4,000 in tuition assistance, which they can apply to a variety of adult education programs aimed at helping them get ready for a successful portable career. So, who qualifies for the money and who doesn’t? Primarily, MyCAA was made for spouses of junior Active Duty, Guard, or Reserve members on Title 10.