Learn how to best anticipate and meet customer needs. This course will help you discover some dynamite methods to bring out your best and do the same for the other people you work with as you serve as an ambassador for your company.
As someone who participates in delivering high levels of customer service, you're an important ambassador for your organization. In this course, you will discover a number of dynamite methods to bring out your best and also do the same for the people you work with. You will learn how to measure customer service—from your company's point of view and from the customers—and discover how to anticipate the needs of your customers.
6 Weeks / 24 Course Hrs / 3 Month Access
Includes Certificate of Completion from Webster University
You may already understand that top-notch customer service begins with knowing your customers and their needs, but do you know how to evaluate those customers, or better yet, what to do with the data once you have it? You will take a look at that, as well as identify how your customer service stacks up right now, and how you can build on even the sharpest of service policies. Plus, you will learn how to communicate, resolve complaints, and build long-lasting customer service programs.
What You Will Learn
- Learn what award winning customer service looks like
- Discover who your customers are and how you can best serve them
- Learn what motivates customers and the best way to appeal to them
- Learn how you can capitalize on consumer expectations
- Learn to motivate and reward the people on your service rep team
- Discover how to deal with upset customers and the steps to take when you face a difficult customer
- Cultivate better service by learning how to choose the right team members
How The Course is Taught
- Self paced online course
- 6-12 weeks to complete
- 24 course hours
- 3 Months of Access
How You Will Benefit
- Discover methods to bring out your best and the other customer service reps on your team
- Reflect on how vital customer service is to your organization and how important it is to treat your customers with courteousness and respect
More Course Information
5 Reasons Why You Should
Become a Manager
Businesses need managers who will take responsibility to lead teams of people to success. Here is why you should think about becoming a manger:
- Strong future job prospects: According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, management jobs are projected to grow by 7% by 2028.
- Better pay: The median annual wage for management occupations was $105,660 in May 2019.
- You have more input in company direction: Companies of all sizes rely on the expertise of their leaders, and will consult them frequently.
- You are challenged frequently: A good manager is not just concerned about her job, but about the productivity of her entire team.
- Managers are diverse: No matter what your occupation, there is a need for management and leadership skills.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country through our online courses.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify!
Offered through the DoD’s Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program, the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship is what’s known as a workforce development program. Its benefit is simple — it gives qualified military spouses up to $4,000 in tuition assistance, which they can apply to a variety of adult education programs aimed at helping them get ready for a successful portable career. So, who qualifies for the money and who doesn’t? Primarily, MyCAA was made for spouses of junior Active Duty, Guard, or Reserve members on Title 10.
Managment Essentials Courses