Managing others is not just about telling others what to do. Effective managers build teams, make sure there is a good work space attidudes, and above all provide leadership to accomplish the goals of the company.
These courses are designed to develop the basic skills you will need as a manager in your company.
Managment Essentials Courses
5 Reasons Why You Should
Become a Manager
Businesses need managers who will take responsibility to lead teams of people to success. Here is why you should think about becoming a manger:
- Strong future job prospects: According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics, management jobs are projected to grow by 7% by 2028.
- Better pay: The median annual wage for management occupations was $105,660 in May 2019.
- You have more input in company direction: Companies of all sizes rely on the expertise of their leaders, and will consult them frequently.
- You are challenged frequently: A good manager is not just concerned about her job, but about the productivity of her entire team.
- Managers are diverse: No matter what your occupation, there is a need for management and leadership skills.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country through our online courses.
Check out MyCAA and whether you qualify!
Offered through the DoD’s Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program, the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship is what’s known as a workforce development program. Its benefit is simple — it gives qualified military spouses up to $4,000 in tuition assistance, which they can apply to a variety of adult education programs aimed at helping them get ready for a successful portable career. So, who qualifies for the money and who doesn’t? Primarily, MyCAA was made for spouses of junior Active Duty, Guard, or Reserve members on Title 10.