This course will prepare you for CompTIA A+ certification. You can earn this certification after you pass two exams. The CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-1001, covers mobile devices, networking technology, hardware, virtualization and cloud computing and network troubleshooting. The CompTIA A+ Certification Exam 220-1002 covers installing and configuring operating systems, expanded security, software troubleshooting and operational procedures.
CompTIA™ A+ Certification is vendor neutral and internationally recognized, giving you a competitive advantage no matter what country you're working in and what hardware you're working with.
This course offers enrollment with or without vouchers. The vouchers are prepaid access to sit for the certifying CompTIA™ certification exams (CompTIA 220-1001 and 220-1002) upon completion of the course and eligibility.
What You Will Learn
- Understand basic PC hardware and its functions
- Learn the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting processes for most devices
- Master the setup and installation of various operating systems
- Learn how to manage desktop and mobile devices
How The Course is Taught
- Self-paced, online course
- 6 months to complete
- Open enrollment, begin anytime
- 290 course hours
How You Will Benefit
- Prepare to take CompTIA 220-1001 and 220-1002 certification exams
- Become proficient in various technical processes so you can work for a variety of clients and employers
- Begin the path toward a successful IT career or professionally grow in a current career
- Understand the fundamental language of the IT world to better communicate with coworkers, employers, and clients
More Course Information
CompTia Career Courses
In this course, you'll learn the fundamentals you need to prepare for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam (N10-007) and start a career as a network technician. With its comprehensive curriculum, you'll master basic networking concepts and learn about network design, security, routing and switching, cloud computing, IPv6 and forensics, and common security practices.Get Started
This course will prepare you for three CompTIA IT certifications that are ideal for entry-level and mid-level professionals: A+, Network+ and Security+. The CompTIA certifications are the most-recognized, vendor-neutral credentials in the industry, and will assure employers that you have the skills they need.Get Started
5 Reasons Why You Should Start A Career In
Supply Chain Management
Logisticians (supply chain managers) are critical in for today's manufacturing and consumer-oriented society. They analyze and coordinate an organization’s supply chain—the system that moves a product from supplier to consumer.
- Projected to grow 5 percent from 2018 to 2028: Employment growth will be driven, in part, by the need for logistics in the transportation of goods in a global economy.
- Annual wage for logisticians was $74,600 in 2018: The majority of logisticians work full time and they sometimes work overtime to ensure that operations stay on schedule.
- Companies rely on logisticians: Prospects should be best for candidates who have previous experience using logistical software or doing logistical work for the military.
- Perfect for Problem Solvers: Logisticians must ensure that operations stay on schedule, and they must work quickly to solve any problems that arise.
- Logisticians work in almost every industry.: Some logisticians work in the logistical department of a company, and others work for firms that specialize in logistical work, such as freight-shipping companies.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country through our online courses.
Check out MCAA and whether you qualify!
Offered through the DoD’s Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program, the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship is what’s known as a workforce development program. Its benefit is simple — it gives qualified military spouses up to $4,000 in tuition assistance, which they can apply to a variety of adult education programs aimed at helping them get ready for a successful portable career. So, who qualifies for the money and who doesn’t? Primarily, MyCAA was made for spouses of junior Active Duty, Guard, or Reserve members on Title 10.