Finish your CompTIA A+ Certification Prep by learning how to select, install, and service video, sound, and portable computers, and how to network, secure, and troubleshoot.
The Advanced CompTIA A+ Certification Prep course focuses on fun technology. You'll learn everything you need to know to select, install, and service video, sound, and portable computers. The course teaches networking, both wired and wireless, because every well-rounded tech needs to know it. You'll dive in to all things security. Plus you'll get excellent insight into adding mobile devices such as tablets and smartphones to your computing environment. The Advanced course completes the three-course CompTIA A+ Certification Exam Prep cycle and prepares you for both the 1001/1002 exams and for real life as a tech.
6 Weeks Access / 24 Course Hrs
More Course Information
Other Prep Classes
5 Reasons Why You Should Get CompTIA Certified
You can begin building a career that promises better pay and benefits than you may have now with CompTIA A+. It’s a fantastic way to get into an IT career and grow. Here’s why.
- CompTIA A+ is the Key to Your IT Career: Being CompTIA A+ certified means that you understand the cutting-edge fundamentals of computer hardware and software.
- CompTIA Allows You to Go Anywhere: Since the certification does not focus on vendor-specific hardware and software, it enables you to focus on building your foundation of tech knowledge and to become familiar with the technology vocabulary worldwide.
- CompTIA Allows You to Work From Anywhere: Many jobs in IT today do not require employees to work at an office or another specific location anymore.
- CompTIA Can Open the Door to Better Pay: Jobs in IT are among the best paying in our time, and there are plenty available, with new ones being created every day.
- CompTIA Leads the Way to a Better Work–Life Balance: Moving from a stressful, physically demanding or unsatisfying career into IT could give your life new meaning.
We know balancing a family is challenging and we want to help you focus on your career too. Webster University is committed to empowering the spouses of those serving our country through our online courses.
Check out MCAA and whether you qualify!
Offered through the DoD’s Spouse Education and Career Opportunities (SECO) program, the My Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) scholarship is what’s known as a workforce development program. Its benefit is simple — it gives qualified military spouses up to $4,000 in tuition assistance, which they can apply to a variety of adult education programs aimed at helping them get ready for a successful portable career. So, who qualifies for the money and who doesn’t? Primarily, MyCAA was made for spouses of junior Active Duty, Guard, or Reserve members on Title 10.